The Bottom Rung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Kenny Powers quotes thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Official Kenny Powers quotes thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:15 pm

I'll start...

"Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth."

"There's one image in my life that consistently makes me happy no matter when I think about it. And that image, that one image, is your big tits."
Back to top Go down
Murda
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Murda

Audacity : 247

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a Burmese python, and a mind of a fucking scientist.
Back to top Go down
BIGRUDE
BIGRUDE

Audacity : 533

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Interviewer: “So Kenny, how do you like playing in New York?”
Kenny: “You mean Jew York…its fucking great.”
Back to top Go down
https://googoo.forumotion.com
Murda
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Murda

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Clegg: "Powers. Step into my office. Let's do some blow."
Kenny Powers: "Finally, motherfucker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

"No offense but you got a shitty job, you're not quite as tall as me, nobody really respects you. Me on the other hand, I got the glory, I get the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the Denali, getting drunk on the reg, fuckin good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit that most men fantasize about."
Back to top Go down
Murda
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Murda

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 pm

"I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 am

"Some people say I'm a woman hater. That's not true I love women, every fuckin one of them, even the ugly as shit ones. But don't ask me to trust 'em, not even nuns, because every pair of tits comes with a gaping hole of need that even Kenny Powers can't fill."
Back to top Go down
Murda
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Murda

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Terrence Cutler: "There's something you need to know, Kenny. You're not the only athlete here at Jeff Davis. I happen to be training for a Triathlon right now. Doin' a lot of running, and cycling, swimming. Well you know all about that."
Kenny Powers: "No actually I don't. I do SPORTS. Not try to be the best at exercising."
Back to top Go down
Murda
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Murda

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 am

Girl P.E. Student: "Is it true you were in jail?"
Kenny Powers: "No babe, rehab."
Girl P.E. Student: "Did you hurt yourself?"
Kenny Powers: "No, I didn't hurt myself."
Girl P.E. Student: "'Cause Coach Booth said after his back surgery he has to go to rehab."
Kenny Powers: "Oh okay. Yeah I hurt myself, I hurt my nose."
Back to top Go down
JRock
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
JRock

Audacity : 307

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Official Kenny Powers quotes thread Pics-of-day-28
Back to top Go down
BIGRUDE
BIGRUDE

Audacity : 533

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 am

Kenny Powers' Home Run Fiesta
http://www.uncrate.com/men/gear/ipod-iphone/kenny-powers-home-run-fiesta/
Back to top Go down
https://googoo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 pm

If this was America, you’d have a radar gun, and right now it would read 101.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 pm

If there is one thing in this world I cannot stand, it is fucking soccer, all right? And I hate when people do it around me.
Back to top Go down
JRock
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
JRock

Audacity : 307

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Official Kenny Powers quotes thread Tv-characters-23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:16 am

"Yeah, this is pretty much me, everyday. Staring at buttholes and getting my buzz on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Kenny Powers quotes thread   Official Kenny Powers quotes thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Kenny Powers quotes thread
Page 1 of 1