The Bottom Rung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox Empty
PostSubject: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 am

Tomorrow is Rudy's birthday. I would like everyone to study up on our favorite Mexican
(go here - he's the fifth one down, Rudy will reimburse you). http://www.peoplesearchpro.com/PSP.aspx?_act=step3fwp
There will be a test.
Back to top Go down
BIGRUDE
BIGRUDE

Audacity : 533

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

To save you a few bucks, here's a little personal bio:

Hello, my name is Rudolph Jeffrey Hernandez, and I am a insanely gorgeous Mexican living in equally beautiful Austin,TX. I hail from the infamous Victoria,TX but slept with a lot of chicks from there, so ultimately had to move. I'm known as "Vulva Mayhem" in three Southern counties. I just got married, and love spoiling my wife with stolen flowers and recycled Hallmark cards I find in the trash. I do a lot of charity work and have made it my life-long duty to be civil to gay people (hence my participation in this forum). Most of my friends are gay but they don't hit on me. Some of them are even getting married to keep up the vibe of being straight.
I weigh about 245lbs but blame most of that on my bloated ego and huge thumbs.
I like food, drugs and eating food while on drugs.
I like hitting people in the mouth with my fists and then taking off my pants and hugging them until they either give me food or drugs.
I prefer food.
I'm 35 (6/29/75) but look 12, which really helps when cutting in line at Chuck E. Cheese.
Fat girls also seem to gravitate towards young looking hispanics with nice hair.
My hair is insured by Sotheby's.
I've been arrested 5 times and earned 11 M.I.P.'s while in high school.
I slept with every head cheerleader while attending Victoria High and was the only freshman I know that went to the Senior prom and got to third base.
I once slept with a "slow" chick, but honestly, she knew what she was doing.
I blame my renowned collection of colognes.
If you would like to know more, please send $19.95, in small bills to my agent, Jason Oliver Williams or the President of my fan club, any girl.

Don't hate the player, hate my cologne.
Currently: L'homme Yves Saint Laurent By Yves Saint

Back to top Go down
https://googoo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:41 pm

I just threw up in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Murda
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Murda

Audacity : 247

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Happy Birthday, shithead. My favorite Mexican is Diego Sanchez
Back to top Go down
JRock
Lt. Pete Mitchell
Lt. Pete Mitchell
JRock

Audacity : 307

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Happy Birthday Big Rude. Fats chick don't gravitate towards you because you're a young looking hispanics with nice hair. When you're 245 that's just how gravity works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 pm

you're fat

happy birthday
Back to top Go down
BIGRUDE
BIGRUDE

Audacity : 533

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Gee willikers guys, thank you so much! *hugs + kisses*
Each one of you is my BFF!
Maybe we can all hold hands at the mall and stare at boys in the food court.
I love you guys.
(((big smiles)))

Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox AAAAAofPHPgAAAAAANVosg
Back to top Go down
https://googoo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox   Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Mexican Information - Happy Bday, shitbox
Page 1 of 1